T K R Academy – A centre for Art, Culture and Communication
As part of an endeavor to inculcate values and strengthen Life Skills, it has been observed that Art, Culture and Communication play a pivotal role in the development of an integrated output and development of personality. At present, society seems to be at the cross roads. Education is not providing employability. Confidence and awareness have to be strengthened. There is a growing demand for coaching institutes but the job opportunities are limited. There is a lot of depression and dejection in the minds of the present day Youth. There is a lack of direction and focus. This can only be remedied by providing an avenue where latent talents can be brought out and the art of communication can be strengthened to enhance Life Skills. It is in this context that it is envisaged to make the TKR Academy, a forum where any individual can strengthen his or her capabilities and equip himself or herself with the necessary skills and confidence to become either an entrepreneur or a job provider.
Academicians at T K R Academy
T.Saraswathi Lecturer (Retd.)
T. Saraswathi is an experienced teacher with about five decades of association with students at various levels. A gold medalist in English, She is presently handling Communicative Skills Course in the Ramakrishna Mission, Rajamahendravaram and Vijayawada.
Saraswathi Tenneti receiving General ‘Mc Donald Gold Medal‘ – Andhra University – 1968
M.A, B.Ed, M.Phil,Ph.D, Dip.(French)
Dr. T. Hemavathi has more than four and a half decades of experience in teaching English. She has done her M. Phil in the Aesthetics of Language and her Phd. in A STUDY OF SELF AND IDENTITIY OF SELECTED INDIAN AND CANADIAN WRITERS. Her fields of interest are varied. She has a flair for Art, Culture and Music. She is presently handling Catch Your Creativity classes at TKR Academy.
M.A (English Lit.), B.Tech(ECE)
V.Swarup Raj has gained seven years of experience in English Language and Communication Skills – teaching and training students at EXPRESS YOURSELF Language platform at Ramakrishna Mission, Rajamahendravaram and facilitating offline and online Language Classes at TKR Academy. He is also the course instructor for short term courses like LANGUAGE FOR LIFE SKILLS for some educational institutions in Rajamahendravaram.
COURSES OFFERED AT TKR ACADEMY
- Advanced levels of Learning English for professionals preparing for EXAMINATIONS like – IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & BEC
- English Language & Effective Speaking Skills classes to students appearing for CAMPUS INTERVIEWS – for Competitive Examinations
- Effective writing skills and Grammar classes with integrated topics on general awareness & general knowledge for students preparing for COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS
- Special Classes to Students of LITERATURE – B.A Special English & M.A English
- NTA NET & SET – Paper 1 classes for NET / SET Aspirants
- English Language Training for Children and Homemakers
Courses at TKR Academy are designed for: Under Graduates, Post-Graduates, Professionals, Businessmen, Employees Homemakers & Children.
There is a great degree of positive feedback from students of this course who are now placed in public and private sectors, both in India and abroad. They have openly acknowledged that this course has been pivotal to their personal and professional success.
Some have gone in for higher studies and others have improved their grades and secured promotions.
- 50 + years Experienced Faculty
- Virtual Classrooms – Online Teaching & Training
- Guest Lectures
- Fluency in language
- Interactive Environment
- Career Counselling Sessions
- Language Workshops
- Examinations for improving language skills