Listen to the Sentence and choose the word in Italics that you hear:
1.It is not good to lie / fly towards the south.
2. Can you see the place / face?
3. I can see the hairs / bears.
4. There are many pears / bears in the distance.
5. Is that your guest / guess?
6. It will not dry / die easily.
7. It was a terrible fight / flight.
8. I cannot see the hay / way.
9. The truth / tooth is out.
10. Look at the steam / stream.
11. He was standing in the dark / park.
12. We have free / three gifts.
13. You can smell it in the air / hair.
14. She lost her earring / hearing.
15. Don’t go near the pool / fool.
16. I think it’s pine / fine.
17. Can you get me a bill / pill ?
18. You should have a proper code / coat.
19. This trip / chip is a part of the package.
20. It is quite common to race / raise horses.
21. I like to have curls / pearls.
22. The parcel is in front of the bin / tin.
23. His play / place is excellent.
24. Do you believe in the ghost / host?
25. It’s impossible to find the goat / boat in this weather.
26. Ashok is a brave / grave man.
27. Can you lick / pick it up?
28. I don’t think we have any glue / blue.
29. Let us give a toast / host to the couple.
30. Is there any rope / hope for him?